Saturday, May 14, 2005

Repentant and volunteer flowers

I was longboarding to the gas station to get a drink. (several reasons for this, first I was sick of packing, second there is a hill leading to the gas station so it looked like fun, and third because I just bought a longboard and since my job on the ranch starts on the 30th I got start using it.) Anyway, on my way I saw Mrs. Broadbent outside working in her garden. She has always been a great neighbor and she is so nice, so I stopped to help her. We were working and there were some dead flowers and I asked her if she wanted me to dig them up, and she replied. "I was hoping they would repent, but they just wouldn't come around." Later on she pointed out some plants and told me she didn't know what they were and that they were just volunteer flowers. I wanna be old, they are so funny.

No comments: