Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It's been a while

Yes, I know. Sorry. I have been very busy, on top of being Blake Gray, which can be a strain from all the media attention I get, I also have bee nvery busy with finals. Which I am happy to report, have gone extremely well. .... I think, nonetheless I expect about 3 A's and 2 B's or better to come out of this semester, which is okay. I guess. My summer plans are shaping up right now I am applying to work at a summer camp. It should be fun, there is a military one right by where I live but, uh, military. Hmmmm Blake = lazy, Military = intolerant of lazy people like me. I might try to get a job at that one too. Reform a few buggers. School is almost over, its crazy. I'll miss my friends and classmates a lot... especially occasionally seeing girls and being able to fantasize that their wonderful people and have great morals to go with their beauty, which is in no short supply at ASU. Morals? Rare as diamonds, and thats what were looking for. Diamonds. So naturally we got nothing, we'll just go on missions.

No comments: