Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Life

Sometimes life really takes you by surprise. Sometimes it kicks you in the face. I think this last almost year of being back from the mission has been a huge roller coaster. In the end, I think I'm finally starting to really get comfortable with the flow of life. This, is of course great news..... at least I'll not call live links so often now.... it was starting to get kinda expensive. Totally kidding. Most of all I have to say the past year has been a rough change. I've always been as happy as always, but accepting that things will never be the way they were takes time. It is sort of a coarse recourse. I am happy to say a friend will be getting sealed soon. I think that has given more of that real happiness than anything else lately. I've had no role, no influence (positive), on anything to do with it. So good for them....

I started working at an accounting firm. My main prima set me up with it and now she is training me. It is fun to watch her twitch as I work. I really suck, but I'm learning. (I know it is hard, just be patient please) I have been happy with the past couple of months because I have returned a little more to my family. I could be successful in school, work, sports, politics, or anything. But if I am not a part of my family. I am nothing. I don't even want to be successful in my family, however that would be measured. I just want to be there when the pictures are taken.

This is what you get when you don't post for a while and find yourself looking back on the past in overview. I guess it is a little healthy.

1 comment:

Jessie Lewis said...

Blake Gray. I'm blog staulking. A favorite pasttime of mine when bored at work. Good to find someone I actually enjoy.