Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm not the proton you need

You were like an unstable electron,
looking for a proton,
any proton.
And that's why you were so wrong.
Bouncing around the universe,
unversed, yet traversed,
you thought tou knew it all,
you just didn't get it doll.
You tried to hit it wrong,
and fouled off,
each swing a foul ball,
you got it all out,
and ended up a foul mouth,
you flew way south,
and lost my respect.
Now your bet,
is I'll still be at the plate.
Ready to take another swing,
But the truth is another thing,
I'm not even on deck.
This was Toulouse,
So now I gotta Trec.
and now your cryin,
sayin your goin through heck,
baby, wait a sec.
Yeah, you wagered a bad bet.

So I got it figured out,
I know what your all about.
Power player sayin what you want,
and then you pout.
We know what you're about,
about me?
Let me get it all out.
I'm not about to get up and give you my time.
I keep on smiling because I know you know I'm lyin,
I won't be back around to see you,
I don't need a sign,
I'm walking out because my hind-,
sight is 20/20, back then I was blind.
So baby take your time.
Pledge your promises,
like rhombuses,
their awekwardly shaped.
Over frivolence their draped,
baby my ears you've taped.
But while I've got my sanity,
I passionatly say,
baby go away,
come back another day.

No comments: